Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dekstop lightning; virus spreader!

Hello fellow marketers and welcome to my long overdue software review.

On todays blog I will be discussing Desktop Lightning, the fairly new ad messaging system that allows fellow users that have signed up for the program to send an advertising e-mail directly to your desktop instead of your web browser.Now initally I did have my concerns about this software but I decided to give it a shot anyway.

Well the verdict is in, not only does Vista hate it buuut it is also easier for your computer to get infected with viruses.My Avast antivirus picked up three that came from Desktop Lightning; curse you Malware!

I have a really good antivirus that I have been using for the last 5 years; it's called Avast antivirus it has amazing protection, much better than Norton in the fact that it doesn't try to take over your computer, it's updated daily and best of all it's free!

So that is my software review for today; until next time, keep your computer clean don't let your kids share files and most of all get Avast antivirus and your computer will be well guarded!

*ps; I am not affiliated with Avast in any way except as a devoted fan and long time user of their software and I like them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Tell me what you think of my blog.